And once again I’m extremely full off the life that the Blogalicious conference gives you. The conference lasted 3 days, and it was ALL day, EVERYDAY. Needless to say, I think my brain went into information overload. There was SO much knowledge to take in, and huge surprises everyday. It took me a moment to process everything. Here are my 5 favorite moments from Blogalicious 6:
- I was honored to be one of the media partners for Blogalicious 6. I almost didn’t notice this. See it?
- Are you a fan of Fashion Bomb Daily? I had a chance to meet the founder & editor-in-chic Claire Sulmers. She. Was. Amazing. And I had no idea she’s a Harvard graduate. Brains & beauty! So inspiring <3
- It takes my former roommates from Jackson, MS to explain to you guys the love I have for Princess Tiana. Her song “Almost There” was my theme song and motto for a long time. I almost played it everyday. Hopefully this explains the way I screamed when Princess Tiana came out. I’m wayyyyyyyy too grown to be doing that, but it’s Princess Tiana. I gotta get to Disney World soon.
- I finally met my fellow Black & Married with Kids family, well, most of them. It’s an honor to be among this talented body of people. #TeamBMWK
- Blogalicious attendees had a chance to preview a screening of ‘Beyond the Lights’. The movie was soooooooo good. But the best part? Writer and director of the film, Gina Prince-Bythewood was there to discuss the film with us. Gina’s personal story is full of strength, which translates in her art. Of course I asked her if she knows my cousin filmmaker, Michael Swanson, and she does. I’m a proud cousin
Did you attend Blogalicious 6? What were some of your favorite moments? Sound off below!
P.S. A HUGE thanks to my sponsor EDEN BodyWorks for making this trip possible <3