Woosah. Inhale. Exhale. Repeat.
This week has been rough, ya’ll. When I say I’ve had absolutely NO time to sit down and write, I mean NO time. I can’t say I’m happy about this, but it is what it is.
However, I need to get it together by next week before I head to D.C. for Blogger Week Unconference. What is Blogger Week? A multicultural festival of bloggers, journalists & social media mavens. So, it’s basically blogger heaven
As some of you guys know, I’m a Brand Ambassador for EDEN Bodyworks, and so grateful to them for this opportunity.
List of things to do in D.C. at Blogger Week:
- Stare at the beautiful Habesha people (D.C. is FULL of my Eritrean/Ethiopian people)
- Connect with more incredible bloggers/writers
- Glean as much knowledge as I can
- Hear some Go-Go music
- Finally meet Nicole <3
- Coffee with my mentor Stacey
- Frolic by the Cherry Blossom trees
If you’re going to be at Blogger Week, please be sure to say hello! Eeeeeek! Can’t wait!