As I blogger, I can officially say my journey has come full circle. In the beginning I was excited to share my voice and experiences. As I began to take my blog more serious, I soon became stressed about keeping the blog updated. And then it became a business. I’d be a hypocrite if I fail to mention the many times I thought about shutting the entire blog down (so glad I didn’t). And now, I am finally in a place where I’m thoroughly enjoying blogging again. I’m just over here having fun ya’ll!
Verizon made the mistake of giving me a selfie stick last week at their influencer mixer here in Chicago. The selfie stick automatically became my favorite gadget to document my blogging adventures, hands down. However, there are so many accessories that helps me be the best blogger I can be. Behold, a few of my favorite things.
- Angel Laws of Blogging – I’ve read this book MULTIPLE times. It’s perfect for the rookie & professional blogger. Also, I had a chance to meet Angel Laws at Blogalicious last year in San Antonio, and she’s a super sweetheart. #HeyGirlHey!
- From Blank Space to Blogging Brilliance: A Step by Step Guide to Start & Grow A Successful Blog. Written by the #BLMGirls, this book will definitely help your inner blogger come out
- EPIC BLOG : One-Year Editorial Planner – This is the perfect Editorial Calendar, planner, and organizer, all in one.
- Verizon Selfie Stick – I never knew a selfie stick is what I always wanted until I got one. Group pictures & self recording no longer has to be a hassle.
- DSLR Camera – “Just Santa” a.k.a. my husband purchased me a camera for Christmas (Me love him). It literally has upgraded my blog & our life experiences/memories
- MacBook Pro – I love my MacBook Pro. And when I say love, I mean LOVE. I’ve had it for about 4 years now, so it’s time for something new. I’ve been crushing on the new gold version. #NeedWantNow
- Smart phone FULLY loaded with social media apps. I currently have an Android, but I’ll soon be #TeamiPhone again. My favorite apps include the following: Twitter, Periscope, Audible, and Starbucks
What’s in your Blogger Starter Kit? What would you include?