Shout out to the Thought Catalog for this cool post. Here are my favorites:
1. It’s not called the Windy City because of the weather. It’s because of the politics. However, on a really cold day, you won’t care about the difference.
3. It’s called the Sears Tower. It will always be called the Sears Tower. The Willis Tower is not a thing.
14. Your building’s heat will never come on when it gets cold. Ever.
17. There are things in life that you just have to deal with, like crappy weather or that a Trader Joe’s will never open in your neighborhood. A train car that smells like pee is not one of those things.
23. The South Side is a big place with lots of different neighborhoods and when outsiders treat it like a death sentence, it pisses us off. Seriously, guys, you don’t know s*** about the South Side.
28. Just because your team doesn’t win doesn’t mean they aren’t the greatest team ever, and there’s almost nothing they could do to make you stop loving them.
May I add one?
Kanye West is just a spoiled brat. He’ll be aight.